All families interested in participating in the Angel Care after-school program for the school year are asked to complete this registration form for the upcoming year. The registration is being used for planning purposes. The program will begin on the first day of school.
Director: Mrs. Michelle Detz
- Indoor/outdoor play
- Homework time when appropriate
- Snack time
- Quiet time
- Child-oriented projects
Cost: $35.00 Annual Registration Fee per family/$12 fee per day for each student
Paid through FACTS
- Angel Care will be available on early dismissal days if a child is registered and a reservation has been made. There is an additional cost on early dismissal days of $5.00 per student. Angel Care will only be open on early dismissal days if there are a sufficient number of children registered for the day.
- Once a reservation has been made credit will only be given if the child is absent from school.
- Any student attending Our Lady of the Angel School may attend Angel Care.
- Fees are PRE-PAID. All payments are made to your Pre-paid FACTs account. Families not current on their Angel Care account will be prohibited from using Angel Care.
- The administration reserves the right to deny children admission to Angel Care when there are behavior or financial concerns.
- Angel Care closes at 6:00. Any child remaining after 6:00 will be charged a fee of $1.00 per minute. We would prefer not to impose this fee, so please be prompt.