The Development Committee is group of volunteers who share their time and talents in overseeing multiple aspects of Our Lady of the Angels School. Our Lady of the Angels Development Committee has the following responsibilities:
- Recruitment and Retention
a. Baptism Program
- Marketing and Public Relations
c. Heavenly News
- Financial Support
a. Annual Appeal
- Our Lady of the Angels Hall of Fame
- Scrip Gift Card Program
- The meetings are held the second Thursday of every month.
How can you support Our Lady of the Angels?
Workplace Matching Gifts
Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Some provide matching funds to support employee volunteer hours. Most of these programs match contributions dollar for dollar and some will even double or tripe the amount.
If your company does not currently match employee donations, it doesn’t hurt to ask. It might just inspire your employer to make a difference. By supporting employees’ generosity, your employer can double the impact of your donations.
If you are a motivated leader at a matching gift company, spread the word to coworkers and support Our Lady of the Angels. You can change the lives of children-without ever leaving your desk!
The Development Committee is always looking for volunteers to share their time and talents to make Our Lady of the Angels School the best that it can be! Please feel free to call the school office if you are interested in joining our team at 684-2433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check with your employer today to find out how you can support Our Lady of the Angels Catholic School and provide matching contributions through your workplace plan.
- Strengthen team morale.
- Attract and retain employees.
- Change lives for the better.
- Integrate your passion or faith with your job.
- Experience greater meaning, purpose, and community in your work.
- Enjoy a closer connection with the children and families of Our Lady of the Angels.
- Make a difference for children and families in need.