All families interested in participating in the Angel Care after-school program for the school year are asked to complete this registration form for the upcoming year. The registration is being used for planning purposes. The program will begin on the first day of school. Angel Care will be limited to 23 students per day as per Child Care 3270. regulations. Registration will be on a first come first serve basis. It is important to indicate on your registration whether your child/ren, will be full time (Monday – Friday) or the number of days you anticipate they will be attending this program.
Director: Mrs. Michelle Detz
- Indoor/outdoor play
- Homework time when appropriate
- Snack time
- Quiet time
- Child-oriented projects
Hours: 2:45 pm -6:00 pm
Cost: $35.00 Annual Registration Fee per family/$12 fee per day for each student
Paid through FACTS
- Angel Care will be available on early dismissal days if a child is registered and a reservation has been made. There is an additional cost on early dismissal days of $5.00 per student. Angel Care will only be open on early dismissal days if there are a sufficient number of children registered for the day. Angel Care is not available during Parent-Teacher Conferences.
- Any student in K5 through 8th grade attending Our Lady of the Angel School may attend Angel Care.
- Fees are PRE-PAID. All payments are made to your Pre-paid FACTs account. Families not current on their Angel Care account will be prohibited from using Angel Care.
- The administration reserves the right to deny children admission to Angel Care when there are behavior or financial concerns.
- NEW: Monthly Angel Care CALENDAR must be completed and on file to guarantee an opening for your child.
Registration Packets will be available through the Admission Office when Application Form and $35 registration is paid. Please contact Mandee L Sahd- Havrilla in the Advancement Office at 717.449.5542.