Our Lady of the Angels Athletic Association FAQ
1. What is the Our Lady of the Angels Athletic Association?
The Athletic Association exists to:
- Administer the Our Lady of the Angels athletic programs.
- Teach Catholic values, sportsmanship, comradeship, self-reliance and the fundamentals of the various sports activities to all participants.
- Assure that all candidates for participation are granted the right of enrollment on a team.
The Association is a committee of the School Board
2. What are the responsibilities of the Athletic Association?
The Athletic Association secures coachers and oversees the finances various sports programs offered at our Lady of the Angels.
3. When does the athletic Association meet?
This year as part the Athletic Association and the Home and School Association will be teaming up to assist the Advancement Department to better serve our families and school community. Parent meetings will be held on the second Tuesday every other month at 6:00pm. Please attend this meeting to hear about upcoming events or new programs we have to offer.
4. Who are members of the Athletic Association?
Parents or guardians who have children actively involved in a sports program are members of the Association.
5. How do you become an officer of the Athletic Association?
The Athletic Association is an appointed position. Anyone wanting to fill a role on the board is to contact the Advancement Director or Principal.